Hanoi, Vietnam – Right at the moment the production of M3 chip was rumored in April 2023, it immediately led to a breakthrough among iFans on the release of MacBook M3. Though there has been no official announcement from Apple, many experts and fans have lively discussions on this special chip which is manufactured on a 3nm process, instead of 5nm process like M1 and M2 chip.
Knowing the insight of Vietnamese iFans, the website maacbookm3.com was created to satisfy the demand for owning the latest Apple’s upcoming MacBook. It can be said that this website effectively helps readers to have a comprehensive overview about this new series of laptops such as release date, comparison to other MacBook, etc.
The website maacbookm3.com updates the latest news and predictions of the MacBook M3 Series from technical experts and technology journalists.
maacbookm3.com always tries to update continuously to meet the needs of seeking new information from readers about the upcoming products in Apple’s MacBook Series such as versions, detailed pricing, dimensions, weight, configurations, colors, technical specifications and many more.
Sources of information on the “MacBook Air M3” and “MacBook Pro M3” categories on maacbookm3.com are carefully selected from well-known websites such as MacRumors, Macworld, 9to5, Forbes,… which are very familiar with iFans. These sites regularly publish many analytical articles about Apple products and predictions of upcoming products. Therefore, maacbookm3.com is a reliable source for those who are seeking information about MacBook M3.
Here are some key updates about the MacBook M3 that are updated regularly on maacbookm3.com:
- Release date: MacBook M3 is expected to be released at the end of 2023 or in early 2024, depending on Apple’s tradition of launching products at these times of the year.
- Design: MacBook M3’s design is likely to maintain the design of its predecessor, the MacBook M2, with square appearance and the weight of 1.4 kg. The color is expected to be Gray and Silver.
- Efficiency: The M3 chip is expected to be 24% faster in single-core and 12% faster than the M2 Pro in multi-core. Compared to M2 Max’s multi-core, M3 chip is likely to be 6% slower.
- Screen: MacBook Air M3 may have 13.6-inch and 15.5-inch screen options, both with 3024 x 1964 resolution, True Tone, P3 color gamut, and 500 nits of brightness. The 15.5-inch model may be powered by an M3 chip.
MacBook Pro M3 may have the same screen as MacBook Pro M2. It is likely that the MacBook Pro M3 is still equipped with a 13.3-inch screen, 2,560 x 1,600 pixel resolution, True Tone support, P3 color range, and 500 nit brightness.
- Chipset: The M3 chip is likely to be more powerful and efficient thanks to the 3nm manufacturing process which is more advanced than the M2 chip’s 5nm process.
Furthermore, website maacbookm3.com features a series of articles comparing various MacBook M3 models, with each other and also with the previous MacBook M2 model. These articles also delve into the shortcomings of the MacBook M3 providing insights, for readers to understand each product better and make informed decisions when purchasing.
For more details, visit https://maacbookm3.com/
About the website:
The website maacbookm3.com focuses on MacBook M3 Series, brings out a comprehensive overview for technology fans and iFans with various categories. The founders and operating team of Maacbookm3.com are all young people who share the same passion for Apple products and always try to stay up-to-date with predictions from several reliable sources. The information on the website is carefully selected and evaluated to ensure that they are reliable and meticulous, even though they are just predictions.
Company Name: Maacbookm3.com
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:18 Tam Trinh Street, Mai Dong Ward Hai Ba Trung District
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]